6 Weird Things About Me. *bow*

Posted by Jeff |

Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Yeah. I got tagged, so... Here. 6 weird things about me.

1. When I was a kid, I always thought the basketball crowd were chanting "Pippen!" instead of "Defense!" so I thought they want to hire Scottie Pippen or something.

2. I practice football moves(elastico, rabona, rai flick to name some) on our house... Using a basketball ball or a volleyball ball instead of a football ball. Balls. Dammit. Anyway, it it because my football ball(here we go again) is currently missing... Well, it's not my football ball... It was my cousin's football ball. Damn balls.

3. I always forget things(makakalimutin). I dunno if that was weird, but hey, I'm still young and I live an active life. I don't have alzheimer's(whatever the spelling is) disease.

4. I always do that wrist flicking motion(some of you, y'know what I mean) whenver my body is on standby mode. I dunno why though. Good thing it stopped now. Haha.

5. Whenever I see someone cry and I look at their eyes... I always feel like I want to cry too. Again, I dunno why.

6. I do not get fat no matter how many set of meals I eat in a day. I dunno if I have worms on my stomach or intestines... But still... I wanna gain some weight...