Savvy?

Posted by Jeff |

Just watched PotC:Dead Man's Chest today. I have to say, I had a good laugh and I have tons of questions waiting to be answered.

Spoilers could be up ahead. Read at your own risk.















Very Funny. Jack still as clumsy as ever, falling from the Pearl's stairs while taunting Davey Jones, falling from a gravehole while escaping, and tons more. He became a chief, but got "betrayed" by the canibals. They almost, or should I say, he almost cooked himself out of stupidity. But, even though he's clumsy and stupid, he still knows how to think. He escaped from being a good 'ol cap'n to a burned one. He was very clever.

I can't wait for May next year. Rumors are flying around that Jack ain't dead yet when he got swallowed by the kraken. They say he was taken in Davey Jones' locker, a mysterious place at the "end" of the world. The Pearl was with him. Barbossa will be helping Will and Elizabeth save Jack, and also, Bootstrap Bill Turner, father of Will. LOL, I thought that the title might be "At World's End" but there are tons of possible titles for that.


Oh well, so much for Pirates, I think I can't get my copy of Guitar Hero tomorrow, me dad is sick, and might not be able to take me at ATC(My money is only around 2000, so I need him to add)... D:


Oh well, can't type anything anymore.