WOW! LONG TIME NO POST!

Posted by Jeff |

Yes finally! Last time I posted(t'was me first post) was when I finished KH2. Now, uncountable things happened. I forgot this account's username and password. Good thing I remembered. Third year, I officially am now. Darn it, it's so hard I doubt I could even go to skool next year.

I want my copy of Guitar Hero! That game is just... musical. I can't stop thinking about it. It gives me... headaches. I'm praying that this sunday or saturday, I could go to ATC Datablitz and buy myself a copy, with the controller of course.

No classes today! wheee, I have time to look for a vial, whatever that is. I need 3, somebody give me one! or three.

I can't post much now, I can't think of anything... OH!

Darn it, I still can't believe France lost to the Italians. That penalty kick by David Trezeguet was... so damn close. It was just a miracle. Good thing Zidane still won the golden ball, even after giving an Italian player(I forgot the name) a headbutt.

I can't think of anything else now, except for 2 things: A new copy of KH2(I'm close the TWTNW!) and a copy of Guitar Hero, and the controller for it, of course.