COMPRO1 DepEx round 2...

Posted by Jeff |

I went inside the room, the testing room. The room, was cold... The spine-chilling aura of a hard exam was surrounding... The room.

Fine, enough of the room. So let's fast forward to the part when the test papers were already given.

I quickly scanned the questionnaire, looking for the easy parts and well... It's on the front. So yeah, I answered up to Test III within a breeze. :>

So Test IV, you debug the program and write the line where the error was, together with the corrected statement... Guess what happened to me...

I fell asleep.

NO SRSLY, I did. It's kinda like my "ritual" when I know the hard part's coming up. Pretty much like what I did on the BASICON DepEx before. :))

So when I woke up, I suddenly had adrenaline rush.

The rest is history. :>

Lame post. XD