D-day.

Posted by Jeff |

Tuesday, August 12, 2008. Some of my classmates said this date is what we can call "D-day". I don't know why "D-day", but I know why it can be called by another name of sorts. lolwut.

First off, Chemistry. Oh yes, the subject everybody loves. *rolleyes* So anyway, we had our last quiz for that subject, and I tell you... It was HARD. My head started to ache that time, but I can still resist the pain.

Next, our "Lecture Forum" for FILKOMU. Ah, I didn't really need to speak much in front, but the nervousness I felt was enough to make me feel dizzy for a minute or two.

And lastly, our second DepEx for BASICON. Well yeah, to be honest, it was KINDA easy... But it made my head ache and dizzy at the same time.

So, to all who would like to take up ComSci at DLSU-M... Goodluck. :>