I'm on a nightrain..

Posted by Jeff |

Right, so it's been a long time since I posted here. I guess, it's about time I tell you my story again. :D

So you see, I've been busy with school, and I think I screwed up my studies. >_>

Let's elaborate it per subject:

DASALGO - Holy shizzle. This subject.. I think I'm going to retake it, srsly. We, my groupmate and I, failed to submit our machine project.. Which is basically 20% of our total grade saying goodbye. NOW I NEED A MIRACLE! I NEED AN 87 IN THE FINALS TO PASS THIS PIECE OF SHI.. Bah. No use. Hello again, trees. >_>

CCSCAL1 - Here, here's another one. I don't know why, but maybe it's just because our prof's teaching style's so old school, I learn close to nothing from discussions. I need around 70-80 on the finals in order to pass this.. Now that's more possible than THE other subject where in the finals would be the deciding factor. >_>

OBJECTP - Ah, the third subject. But I'm not giving this one up just yet.. MP's deadline is not until April 13, so me and Eirene(my MP groupmate) should do our best on slaying the damn demons of procrastination in order to not repeat this subject anymore. >_>

FORMDEV - I believe I have passed this one already(yabaaaaang). Fun subject, to be honest. Thanks to Kuya Eddie and Paolo, my group facis. :D

NSTP-C2 - Here's another no-brainer. I'd die if I got a 0.0 on this one.

ENGLCOM - This is a subject I am not sure if I can pass. My essays are all full of bullcrap, but to be honest, I was never good with essays so.. GOD HELP ME.

TREDONE - The only thing we need to submit would be our finals, which is an essay-ish sort of thing. OHNOEZ. Meh, I can do this. :D

FWTEAMS - No-brainer again.

So yeah, HELP ME GOD.