Movie marathon at school.

Posted by Jeff |

Story starts with me arriving at Quirino Ave. at 7:55 am... Think I'm early? Class "starts" at 8 am. So I ran across Taft until Andrew Gonzales building, climbed 9 floors using the stairs, only to find out that our prof's gonna be late again. He arrived at around 8:20 am. Damn, after all those running... Heh.

Anyway, it was PERSEF1, and what we did was we watched a movie entitled "Love Actually", a romantic comedy film about... Love. Heh. I remember myself saying "my virgin eyes!"(I was mocking Iya) a lot of times because of some... "scenes". So yeah, we never finished the movie, with our prof only telling us what happened in the end.

So next subject, it was COMPRO1. Yeah, interesting but at the same time, boring. Loops, loops, loops. I had enough of it when I was in high school, and now it's haunting me again.

So lunch time, me and my girlfriend had lunch. I had a really greaaaat time!

Then the last subject came, BASICON. Heh. I actually fell asleep because of the freezing temperature(rain + aircon = ???). So yeah, it was a review for our DepEx tomorrow. Then the next period, we watched another film, this time it's about Gates, Jobs and Wozniak's "stupidity", rivalry and friendship, as I would describe it. Heh. I actually find the movie a lil bit nice.

And now here I am, reviewing for BASICON. Goodluck to me!