This is serious.

Posted by Jeff |

Yes, I have decided to update my blog once again! And I swear I'm gonna do it atleast 3 times a week! (I see Chiel grinning. Heh.)

Anyway, Guitar Hero: On Tour got me hooked lately, although it's a very short game.

(Pardon the bad quality of the pics!)



I also got Rock Band and the Fender controller, so now I have 3 guitar controllers! w00t!



Over at school...

Looks like Tekken: Dark Resurrection became S17's official game(THANK GOD IT'S NOT DOTA!) because a lot of my blockmates enjoy beating each other to death - virtually.

So, we've been discussing and studying (and learning) the programming language C for only around 2 months(Well, atleast for most of us, it's 2 months. Some have been studying it for years already) and we've got a project already... Creating the game "Snake". Yes, that game where in a snake would roam around, eat "food" and die if it crashes on the wall. I'm worried that I won't make it in time. God help me.

Heh. Well, I think that's it for today. So I hope I could update again by tomorrow. :D